- Rai, A., Baird, A., and Pye, J. 2015. “Impact of Value-Based Goals and Care Coordination Mechanisms On U.S. Hospital Effectiveness,” Patient-Centric Healthcare Management in the Age of Analytics, Bloomington, Indiana, presented by Aaron Baird
- Pye, J., Rai, A., and Baird, A. 2014. “Health Information Technology in U.S. Hospitals: How Much, How Fast?,” 2014 International Conference on Information Systems, Auckland, New Zealand
- Pye, J. and Rai, A. 2014. “How can IT enable the Simultaneous Pursuit of Green and Business Outcomes?: An Investigation of Smart Grid Innovations,” 20th Americas Conference on Information Systems, Savannah, GA.
- Pye, J. and Rai, A. 2014. “The Impact of a Hospital’s Health Information Technology Capability Profile on Various Performance Outcomes,” CEPRIN Presentation, Atlanta, GA
- Rai, A., Ganapathy, K., Pye, J., and Chen, L. 2013. “Will mHealth Be Accepted in India? Results of a Pan-India Health Survey,” 4th International Conference on Transforming Healthcare with IT, Hyderabad, India, presented by Arun Rai
- Pye, J. 2013. “Achieving Green and Business Outcomes with Technological Innovation: Case of the Smart Grid,” CEPRIN Theory Workshop 2013, Atlanta, GA
- Rai, A., Ganapathy, K., Pye, J., and Chen, L. 2012. “Uncovering the Drivers and Inhibitors of Mobile Health Information Services Usage in the United States,” 3rd International Conference on Transforming Healthcare with IT, Hyderabad, India, presented by Arun Rai
- Pye, J. 2012. “How Should Firms Coevolve IT-Enabled Governance Capabilities With Regulatory Regimes?,” Atlanta & Athens Conference on Research in Information Systems (AACRIS), Atlanta, GA